My client is a national contractor who specialise in fast track fit out projects across the UK. They are currently in the market for a Site Manager for a duration of 9 weeks starting immediate.
Site Manager Responsibilities:
- Ensuring company HS&E and quality standards, operating processes, company policies and all legislative requirements are understood, implemented and adhered to at all times.
- Organising the site to deliver programme requirements on a daily basis.
- Co-ordinating sub contractors to ensure efficiency of work.
- Monitor the quality of work carried out ensuring high standards of quality are achieved and addressing any issues with sub-contractors / trades.
- Ensuring all programmes, plans, method statements and risk assessments are up to date, understood and adhered to by all the necessary people.
- Solving design and technical issues on site
- Providing a safe & tidy handover to the dayshift team
- Effective forward planning skills, requesting information for forthcoming shifts
- Client liaison
- Recent project experience on retail fit-out projects is essential.
- CSCS/SMSTS/First Aid/Asbestos Awareness/Fire Marshall are essential
If you feel you have the relevant qualifications and experince please get in contract with Andy on 07885 687 951 or send your CV to Andy.Callow@interactionrecruitment.co.uk