KS1 PPA Teacher - Crawley
KS1 PPA Teacher - Crawley
£22,244 to £32,831 FTE
Part time (2.5 days a week)
Starting October 2016
Do you want to work in school in the heart of Crawley? Do you want to work in a school that is fast paced and now scared to take risks? Do you want to be part of a larger than life team with a brilliant sense of humour? Do you want a school that you can grow in and be with for years to come?
This is a fabulous, bright and modern 3 form primary school in Crawley. This school is larger than average but fully encompasses and delivers a village and family atmosphere. The school has brilliant staff retention and offers exceptional progression opportunities to all members of staff. This school offers there pupils a balanced curriculum and has brilliant resources available in every classroom. The school is over subscribed year on year and is commended by pupils, parents and staff alike for offering an enjoyable, friendly and inspiring learning environment.
Interview date: 20/10/2016 so please don't delay and apply now!
- Permanent Teaching Assistant role
- Team Teach training provided by Randstad Education or the school
- Modern resources and equipment including interactive whiteboards and ipads
- Superb and spacious classrooms and grounds
- There is lots of room for progression in the roles, from senior teaching assistant to skill development and other areas to branch into (therapies, inclusion support etc.)
All applicants for this position must have the following requirements to be considered:
- Any experience level will be considered, ideal candidates will be flexible, resilient and have a positive approach to supporting learners with SEN (direct SEN experience is not essential)
- Relevant experience/Knowledge of UK SEN settings (desirable)
- Own Transport- Due to locality of the school
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Supporting KS1- KS5 SEN learners on a 1:1, small group and classroom basis
- Communicating with parents and carers over pupils' progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents' evenings and whole school training events
If you want to know more about this fabulous opportunity or wish to send us your application then please don't hesitate to apply now, interviews will take place on 20/10/2016!
This role is open to receiving applications over the next week. Within a week of the closing date, appropriate applicants will begin a three-stage interview process, after which shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend the final stage of the interview process with appropriate school leadership.