Head of People Management
- GBP60K plus strong benefits package incl. car allowance and excellent pension
Wooburn Green, Buckinghamshire
This is a very exciting time to be joining Paradigm Housing Group. With 14,000 properties, a turnover of GBP115m and a substantial development and sales programme, we are making the most of our many opportunities in a challenging but rewarding environment. We have a clear and ambitious view of where we are as an organisation and where we need to get to; providing more homes for people who need them by running an efficient and successful business.
We are recruiting to a new role of Head of People Management, responsible for managing a range of vital activities across the organisation including HR management, Learning and Development and Facilities Management. This is a key role, reporting to the Director of Corporate Services and working closely with senior managers across the business. Our aim is that Paradigm should be an exemplar organisation in our sector by 2020 and this is a great opportunity to join at a time when you can have a real and personal impact on determining our future direction through our business transformation projects. This role will be key in contributing to the formulation of the strategy and implementation of the changes that will ensure that we achieve our goals.
You will lead the People Management and Facilities functions, driving the development of strategy and policy and leading the provision of high quality professional services to the business. You will be a member of our wider Leadership Group and be involved in business planning, strategy and performance management activities in support of our evolving 2020 business strategy.
- Analyse business plans with Senior Managers and key decision-makers to thoroughly assess the skills, competencies and other people requirements in line with the business strategies.
- Plan the effective people resourcing of Paradigm Housing Group to meet future business needs.
- Develop the corporate culture based around the agreed vision and values and provide a framework of clear accountabilities and decision making.
- Lead the HR Business Partners and Learning and Development team in providing a high level of professional support and challenge to Managers and leaders on all people management issues.
- Lead and manage facilities management across PHG. To ensure the smooth running of services, whilst driving through efficiencies and savings.
You will have a relevant professional or academic qualification, with appropriate experience to match. You are expected to have a highly successful background in HR management within a large, complex organisation, preferably with knowledge gained within the housing or related sectors. You should also have experience of managing projects and organisational change programmes coupled with excellent communication skills across the board.
This is a great opportunity to join us at a time when you can have a real and personal impact on determining our future direction.
At Paradigm, whilst we work hard, we offer an attractive range of benefits and encourage everyone to grow with us. We welcome applicants from all sections of the communities we work in.
If you are interested in this position please apply via our website and include a CV and cover letter detailing how you meet the person specification.
Shortlisting will be conducted in line with the essential and desirable criteria set out in the person specification.
Closing Date: 30 October 2016
Interview Date: W/C 14 November 2016