Demonstrator Drivers, Chipping Warden
AutoXP, a provider of integrated support services to automotive brands, are looking for Demonstrator Drivers to join the team due to business expansion. Based in Chipping Warden, the successful candidates will receive a salary of £7.50 per hour rising to £7.75 after 6 months and £8.00 after 12 months. AutoXP operate ‘Annualised Hours’ contracts for their Demonstrator Drivers.
AutoXP is the premier provider in our sector of the automotive industry and is retained by leading automotive manufacturers to manage all aspects of their experiential marketing and test drive fleets for activity in the corporate, press and PR sector. We represent many of the most desired brands in the automotive industry and our employees must do the same.
As our Demonstrator Drivers you will deliver a quality brand experience; to hand over and collect vehicles to corporate, celebrity and VIP clients throughout the UK. Certain drivers will also be chosen to provide chauffeuring to VIP’s, celebrities, and high profile events such as London Fashion Week.
Key responsibilities of our Demonstrator Drivers include:
- Ensuring optimal condition of the product by thorough inspection of each vehicle prior to departure.
- Delivering a brand specific experience, hand over vehicle in a professional manner to the client explaining controls and features etc. and ensure all relevant paperwork is signed.
- Use of public transport is required occasionally (bus and taxi fares reimbursed, train tickets supplied). Usually one of our drivers will take you to collect your next vehicle.
- We never ask demonstrator drivers to ‘thumb’ for lifts.
To become our Demonstrator Drivers you must have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- As you are the brand ambassador for our clients, it is important that you are smart in appearance and appropriately dressed: suit / smart jacket, shirt and tie, formal footwear.
- The brands we work with have specific insurance conditions, therefore It is a requirement of the role that that the successful applicant has a full, clean UK driving licence and can provide proof of this.
- Our insurance policy dictates that we are unable to employ drivers who have a drink drive conviction within the past ten years, who have been disqualified or who are under 25 years of age.
- You will be required to undertake and fund a DBS.
Normal start time is between 06:00 and 07:30.The start of your working day will often be governed by where the vehicle has to be delivered, and the approximate time of handover. Longer days will be necessary, depending on operational requirements. We are looking for full or part time drivers, but if the latter, you must be able to work Monday's and Friday's.
Interested? Please click ‘apply’ below today to become our Demonstrator Drivers.
Chipping Warden is commutable from Banbury, Royal Leamington Spa, Milton Keynes, Oxford, Chipping Norton, Brackley, Bicester and surrounding areas.
We never expect drivers to break the law, by speeding or any other driving offence.
Apply for Demonstrator Drivers
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly