Customer Service/Sales Administrator
We have a new exciting opportunity, not to be missed! At Uretek we are currently looking for a Customer Service/Sales Administrator to join our team based in Banbury. The successful candidate will be joining us on a full time, permanent basis and will receive a competitive salary of £18,000 - £22,000 per annum plus bonus.
URETEK is a specialist ground engineering contractor providing rapid, longlasting solutions to problems of sinking and settling foundations, slabs and infrastructure. We improve and strengthen soils and infill using expanding geopolymers. We are a worldwide organisation and have been working in the UK for over 28 years.
About the Customer Service/Sales Administrator role
There will be an element of sales involved in this role, so previous sales experience will be essential. Candidates who have previously worked in a sales environment and who are used to dealing with large contracts/accounts will also be suitable for this position.
What we are looking for in our Customer Service/Sales Administrator
We are interested to hear from you if you have experience in any sales/customer facing role where you have had to demonstrate the following skills:
- Achieving sales targets
- Building strong customer relationships
- Strong verbal communication
- Superior customer service
- Excellent telephone manner
- Utilisation of a CRM system
- Supporting a busy team
- A drive to push the business forward and communicate ideas to management
- Able to produce formal letters
- Develop strategies to maximise team sales
- Excellent organisation skills and a self starter
- Ability to work as part of a team, showing respect and support of all Uretek personnel at all times.
- Willing and able to learn quickly
- There will be Ad Hoc activities that will need to be carried out as and when.
Customer Service/Sales Administrator – Working Hours
Normal working hours are Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm (these hours may vary)
If you feel you have the skills and experience required and would like to join our team as our new Customer Service/Sales Administrator then please click ‘apply’ today – don’t miss out, we’d love to hear from you!
Apply for Customer Service/Sales Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly