Account Executive - Herford
Salary - £18,000 + uncapped commission
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join our busy sales team based at our offices in Hertford. Do you have a real passion for building relationships with clients? As well as working in partnership to get the best for them, if so then this could be the role for you.
Our Business: Trinity Mirror plc
Trinity Mirror plc, with an award winning portfolio of newspapers, websites and digital products, is one of the UK's largest multimedia companies employing more than six thousand people across sixty-plus locations around the country.
Our drive to capture, present and analyse the news inspired the launch of our very first papers in the early 19th Century. And today our commitment is just as strong. Whether via page or screen, our audiences get the trusted, reliable news service they have come to expect. Our loyal readers and advertisers are attracted by the knowledge, insight and vital services that our iconic brands (Daily Mirror, Manchester Evening News, Liverpool Echo, Scottish Daily Record, Sunday Mail, The Herald and Western Morning News to name a few) provide. None of this would be possible without our dedicated employees driving the business forward.
- To manage all customers on the designated territory by ensuring regular client contact with current and former advertisers. To grow customer base by cold calling from current database or other lead lists.
- To present new ideas on a regular basis to increase client exposure to new audiences and increase client spend
- To keep abreast of all new product developments and ensure that you are fully equipped and trained to present these to your client base
- To ensure any errors or complaints are handling swiftly and efficiently in accordance with our customer service charter
- To track client response where possible and suggest ideas for improvement or increase exposure
- To provide client response reports as and when requested or as agreed
- To ensure all client data in logged on the system and accurate
- To complete regular territory and business reports as directed by the team manager
- To carry out any other reasonable request as directed by the team manager
You will be focussed on the sale of products to maximise revenue potential with the ability to network and negotiate. A high standard of verbal and written communication is required as well as the ability to generate leads. Are you a self starter, who can manage your time and meet and deliver to deadlines?
What you need to know
Trinity Mirror plc has a strong benefits package, which includes, for this role, a competitive base salary, 25 days holidays including Bank holidays, a competitive pension along with an extensive flexible benefits portfolio (to be discussed at interview).
The closing date for this role is Friday 28th October, 2016. We will be considering applicants as they apply, so please don't delay in submitting your application.
Trinity Mirror plc is committed to equal opportunity for all. We may collect relevant data for monitoring as part of our candidate registration process.