Job title: Assistant Manager
Location: Borehamwood nr Watford
Salary: £14,000 - £16,000 per annum
We are currently looking for an Assistant Manager who will be responsible for supporting the Cinema Manager in the day-to-day running of the cinema and be there to lead and guide the Customer Service Assistants.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing friendly and helpful service to customers
- Supervising team members and ensuring key jobs get done
- Supporting the management team in ensuring compliance with company guidelines
- Communicating targets and objectives to the team
- Helping the management to train team members
- Cash management responsibilities
- Driving concession sales
- Maintaining high standards of cleanliness in all public areas of the cinema
- Delivering high standards of presentation and display
- Putting stock out in the concessions areas
- Keeping up to date with your knowledge of film releases
Required Skills and Experience:
A desire to work within a successful team and having a helpful and approachable personality is essential for this role.
Previous supervisory experience in a similar customer facing role would be highly advantageous
What's in it for you?
- Hourly rate of pay
- 28 days holiday per year including bank holidays
- Flexible hours
- Free tickets to see films for you, family and friends
The successful candidate will need to be flexible and available to work evening shifts and during all school holiday periods.
How to apply
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience for this position, please click on 'Apply' and upload your CV.