B2B Telesales Executive
Our Client is an ambitious, strong and growing company. They are currently looking to recruit a B2B Telesales Executive to join a new department within their business. Their new team member must be a proactive sales person, willing to work hard to smash sales targets.
Typical work activities of a B2B Telesales Executive include:
- Lead generating and making outbound calls to prospective new customers
- Taking and following up on inbound lead enquiries
- Fully explain features and benefits of the service and asking the customer to commit to using the service.
- Pipeline management – ensuring potential customers which are not ready to buy immediately, are regularly followed up
- Obtain additional orders or referrals from current customers.
Experience/ skills required of the B2B Sales Executive:
- A proven track record in sales is essential.
- Hard working and self-motivated with a desire to succeed.
- Excellent communication and listening skills with the ability to have articulate conversations with decision makers
- Works well in a team environment,
- A quick learner with the ability to think on your feet.
- A desire to hit all targets in order to maximise earnings.
- This is an excellent opportunity to join a new and growing department within an established business.
Excellent basic salary 16-20K depending on experience OTE 25-35K