We are continuously recruiting for Warehouse Operatives to join us at our client’s prestigious and award-winning distribution centre, based in Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire.
The main duties of the role include:
- Picking products using a “pick-by-light” system
- Working to a high standard and paying attention to detail whilst on shift
- Meeting our client’s expectations and industry leading standards
- Adhering to site Health and Safety policies and procedures
Although full training will be given, applicants should be confident, self-motivated, hard-working, enthusiastic, reliable and able to work effectively as part of a team. This position is performance related and you will have daily and weekly targets that you will be expected to achieve.
In order to secure this position we require:
- Good English skills in order to communicate with your colleagues
- Literacy and numeracy skills are also required – candidates will be required to undergo a pre-employment test
- Attention to detail and a methodical approach to accuracy is essential
- Experience of working within a warehouse environment, however this is not essential as initial and on-going training will be provided for successful candidates
- Candidates to have the desire to succeed and to improve
- A flexible approach to working hours, as weekend work is essential
Successful candidates will work 5/6 days a week including weekends and bank holidays.
Shifts available are:
- 10:00pm – 6:00am (paid at £7.60 per hour)
- 2:00pm – 10:00pm (paid at £7.20 per hour)
- 6:00am-2:00pm (paid at £7.20 per hour)
Please note: Performance related bonuses can be earned at up to £2.00 per hour!!!
Some of the fantastic benefits on offer to all warehouse operatives include:
- An excellent subsidised canteen providing hot and cold food, drinks and snacks
- 24 hour gym
- Chill out area with pool tables and TV’s
- Free staff car park
Potential to enrol in additional learning programmes, including fully funded apprenticeships and NVQs.
Apply for Warehouse Operatives
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly