Domilicary Care Assistant / Care Worker
Job Title: Domiciliary Care Worker / Care Assistant
Salary: £8.00-£9.50 per hour
Hours of work: Various hours available
Fabs Homecare are looking to recruit reliable and caring individual who is capable of delivering extraordinary and consistent support to people in their own homes, you should join us as a care worker if you able to help providing professional, affordable, high-quality care and support to people in their own home. Full time and weekend both Saturday and Sunday.
If you have the passion and desire to develop a career in care we offer a competitive salary with higher pay rates available for weekend working and for qualified care workers (NVQ Level 2 or 3)
Free induction training and regular refresher training.
We are looking for both full driving licence drivers and Non Drivers.
Our working hour starting from 06:30am to 22:00 Monday to Sunday (please let know your availiability hours)
Purpose of Position
- To enable and / or assist individuals to remain in the community, to be supported and maintained safely in their own homes and thereby enhance the quality of life.
- encouraging your service user’s individuality and independence
- helping your service user to maintain relationships with neighbours, the neighbourhood and familiar activities and surroundings, providing social contact, especially for service users who live alone
- assisting other care workers and professionals to provide care for your service user
- being the face of ‘care in the community’ and acting as our representative
Qualification and Experience
- NVQ Level 2 Health and Social Care
- Have an understanding of the relevant Health and Safety Legislation for Movement and Handling.
- Complete NVQ 2 within 2 years of course commencement if not qualified.
- Understand the effects of ageing, disability, incapacity and illness and the effects these can have on a Service Users’ well being.
Criminal Record Bureau Disclosures
This post will result in you having substantial contact with the elderly, sick or disables. I-care, therefore, requires that by virtue of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975, the Police Act 1997, you reveal any criminal convictions, bind over orders or cautions, including those which would normally be regarded as spent. You must complete the relevant section on the application form – your application will be returned if this section is incomplete. If successful in your application you will be subject to a Criminal Records Bureau Disclosure.
If you have relevant experience or are looking to develop a career in care please apply online with an updated CV and Covering Letter.
Apply for Domilicary Care Assistant / Care Worker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly