Our client is one of the most widely known and respected food assurance brands, protecting consumers and enhancing business throughout the global food supply chain. They have an opportunity as a Technical Administrator within their offices in Long Hanborough, Oxfordshire.
You will be working within the retail arm of the company providing technical and administrative support to the complaints element of the Advisory Services Department including calls, enquiries and other related work. Your role will include:
• Efficiently logging incoming complaints on web based complaints system via telephone, email or fax.
• Ensure daily that all suppliers are notified of any complaints by use of email / phone or IT systems.
• Ensure daily that all suppliers’ responses are correctly recorded on relevant logging systems.
• To liaise with suppliers and sign off complaints.
• To control and monitor Foreign body complaints.
• To ensure suppliers, stores and houses are informed of the outcome of complaint investigations as appropriate.
• Daily logging of client accident and incident forms and RIDDOR reported where necessary.
• Information logging for the Enforcement Liaison service.
• Recording and investigation of allegations of instances of food poisoning through to closure.
• To compile and coordinate weekly and monthly and ad hoc reports and summaries with reference to complaints.
• To monitor for trend issues and ensure notification and timely responses to the business.
• Assist with logging of calls received through Helpline and provide administration support if required.
• To raise the relevant job cards and invoices required within the department.
• Assist the Head of Advisory Services and Technical Administrators Manager with other duties, telephone support, email checking, data inputting and report compilation.
This important role requires an appreciation of the safety, legal compliance and quality aspects of a range of food products which ideally you will have gained in a retail, catering or similar environment, however, full support will be given to you. Excellent communication, investigative and organising skills coupled with high degrees of self-motivation, flexibility and enthusiasm are a must. Ideal candidates will also be trained in food hygiene to Level 2/3, although training will be offered if this qualification is not held, subject to suitable and relevant experience. Having good Microsoft Excel skills will also be a major advantage. In return you will receive a competitive salary and the opportunity to work for an exciting and innovative company.
Salary:Competitive Salary plus benefits
Please apply online for this Technical Administrator role with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received for this Technical Administrator role and to follow further instructions if applicable.