Lyreco have a new opportunity for a Marketing Assistant (Catalogue Product Management) at our UK Head Office in Telford, Shropshire. We are offering a salary of £16,000-£20,000 per annum depending on experience.
Lyreco is one of the world’s leading providers of Workplace Solutions to businesses, with a global presence across 44 countries, over 10,000 employees and with a 2.2bn turnover. Ethical, forward thinking and award winning are some of the words that describe us and our long-term success is down to the fact that our customers and employees are at the heart of everything we do.
As our Marketing Assistant you will support the Product Manager and Marketing Director, on a specific product range from the Catalogue, with the responsibility of updating all databases containing product & supplier information about the whole assortment and ensuring an efficient administrative flow.
Key responsibilities & accountabilities of our Marketing Assistant:
- Produce and maintain the Product Bible for the annual catalogue by coordinating new product codes, additions, deletions and alternatives and new product forms.
- Work with Product Manager to create and proof read catalogue pages.
- Undertake product range, market and tender analysis as briefed.
- Review and analyse monthly sales data to provide category overviews to the Product Manager.
- Work with the Product Manager to prepare product promotions and analyse promotion results.
- Work with Product Manager to determine promotional calendar for each supplier.
- Liaise with vendors on product queries, business review meetings and promotional activity.
- Load agreed promotional activity on SAP.
- Maintain the SAP database - creation, modification and deletion of products and suppliers.
- Provide support to Product Managers, being the first point of contact for category queries.
- Provide administrative support to the product marketing team - meeting arrangements & minutes, prepare reports, correspondence & presentations.
- Manage the Supplier Database - contacts, addresses ISO registration, marketing contributions.
- Liaise with replenishment, logistics, customer service and sales representatives to solve catalogue product queries and assist with technical product inquiries.
- Solve any price discrepancies that occur through the month.
- To undertake such other duties as may reasonably be requested by a manager/supervisor.
Our ideal Marketing Assistant will also be able to demonstrate:
- Post-secondary education in Business Administration and/or minimum 2 years’ related experience.
- Sound commercial instincts.
- Strong team player
- Ability to work unsupervised and exhibit high levels of initiative.
- Analytical, ability to work with numbers and excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task.
Ideally as our Marketing Assistant, you should live locally to Telford in areas such as Shrewsbury, Cannock, Wolverhampton, Stafford, Market Drayton, Ironbridge and surrounding areas.
If you are seeking an opportunity to further develop your career as a Marketing Assistant, then please click apply as we would love to hear from you!