Staffline is one of the UK's leading recruitment companies, helping to find work for thousands of people on a daily basis. Our temporary workers can enjoy great benefits including training and apprenticeships, as well as real opportunities for career progression and permanent employment.
We are continuously recruiting for Production Operatives to work at our client's busy food production factory sites based in Chard.
The main duties of the role will include:
- Packing, pre-packing, labelling and loading the products
- Checking the quality of the products on the production line and removing any defective items
- Keeping machines supplied with packaging materials and labels
- Reporting machine faults to the on shift supervisors and maintenance staff
- Making minor adjustments to the machine settings to handle changes from one type of product or container to another
- Measuring, grading and feeding batches of raw materials into the production machinery
- Packing goods ready for shipment in crates or other containers
- Monitoring the production process and carrying out basic testing and quality checks
Our client has various shift patterns available including weekends, so flexibility with working hours is preferred where possible.
The rate of pay will be £7.20 per hour.
To apply please send an up-to-date CV to Laura Kanskij.
Apply for Production Operatives
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly