Training Team Leader for Apprenticeships
Do you have a passion for training and development?
Positive Outcomes are among the top ten independent training providers in the UK. Operating throughout England we deliver government funded and corporate training in management, team leading, business administration, customer service, estate agency, retail, IT, sales, hospitality and warehousing and storage.
Due to our success and expansion we now have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Team Leader to join our existing team in London and the South East, supporting a Team of Training Advisors and the Regional Manager.
You will be:
- Providing support and mentoring to a team of Training Advisors through a variety of methods, such as one to ones, observations and individual training.
- Monitoring the progress and achievement of learners and providing extra support to TAs where necessary, ensuring learners are given the opportunity to achieve in a timely fashion.
- Carrying out quality assurance observations, monitoring and resolving any quality issues in conjunction with the Regional Manager.
- Ensuring all forecasting of claims is accurate by using a variety of methods and resources, ensuring all previous forecasting is achieved in a timely manner.
- Assisting in the planning and preparation of monthly team meetings, providing updates to the team when applicable and reviewing standardisation of delivery.
- Ensuring quality and compliance requirements are adhered to.
- Supporting the Regional Manager in allocating learners and within the guidelines provided so Training Advisor caseloads are managed effectively.
- Managing the team in the Regional Manager’s absence
- Carrying out other ad-hoc tasks.
So if you are;
- A qualified TA (CAVA or equivalent)
- IQA qualified
- Passionate about training and assessment - if you love what you do, you’ll fit right in!
- An experienced Team Leader/Trainer.
- Able and willing to drive within the region– a full driving licence is essential.
- Smart and of professional appearance and demeanour.
...then we would like to hear from you!
We can offer you:
- A competitive salary depending on experience and qualifications.
- A company car or car allowance and mileage at HMRC rates.
- 30 days annual leave.
- A company pension scheme.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Group life insurance cover.
- Rewarding work with an OFSTED grade 2 national training provider, a Gold Winner in the Apprenticeships 4 England Training Provider Awards 2014 and accredited with the Investor in People standard.
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit your CV online.
Please note that this vacancy may be closed early if it has received sufficient response.
recruitx ref: 52842044/ INDHP
Apply for Training Team Leader for Apprenticeships
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly