Customer Service Associates
Staffline Group PLC is recruiting Customer Service Associates on behalf of our client, a prestigious food manufacturing company based in Alfreton, Derbyshire.
We are looking to recruit Customer Service Associates on a temporary basis, to support our client through the Seasonal trading period leading up to & just after Christmas.
As a Customer Service Associate, successful applicants will act as the first point of contact for internal & external customers, delivering exceptional service to the highest standards, ensuring a pleasant experience for all.
Duties will include:
- Taking Inbound & Outbound calls - leading conversations whilst delivering great customer service.
- Resolving customer queries or complaints, by telephone, email or letter, ensuring customer satisfaction at all times.
- Negotiating appropriate compensation.
- Adhering to operating procedures, ensuring databases and files are kept up to date and accurate.
- Working accurately and efficiently at all times.
- Working on your own initiative as well as part of a team.
Working 40 hours per week during Monday to Friday 8am-6pm / Saturday 8am-1pm
Pay Rate: £7.39 per hour
- Subsidised on site restaurant
- Discounted Staff Shop
- On site Car Parking
Ideal applicants will have a proven background in customer service, a passion for delivering service to high standards and the ability to demonstrate empathy at all levels.
If you feel you fit the criteria and wish to be considered for the role, please email your CV to email@example.com
Applicants must be available to attend assessment centres with Staffline & must be able to provide the necessary right to work documents.
Apply for Customer Service Associates
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly