Furniture Driver / Installer
- Full Time
The Canute Group continue to be one of the fastest growing, global supply chain providers operating today providing a range of logistic solutions including road haulage, freight forwarding, supply chain management and storage solutions.
The Canute Group are looking to recruit Furniture Driver/Installer’s to be based at our Purfleet site in Essex.
As a Furniture Driver / Installer you will primarily be responsible for the delivery and fitting of office furniture at customer’s locations throughout the UK.
Your key duties and responsibilities will be:
- Driving a 3.5t van.
- Fitting furniture where the customer wishes the goods to be assembled.
- Service calls to ensure the furniture is operational.
- Delivery notes to be completed correctly.
- Customer Service.
An ideal Furniture Driver / Installer will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Have a full clean UK driving Licence.
- Experience preferred but not essential as training will be provided.
The shift pattern is 06:00HRS until 16:00HRS or 07.00HRS until 17:00HRS Monday to Friday of 50 hours per week. At times over may be required that is payable at time and half
In return for this you will receive:
- Competitive rates of pay
- 28 days holiday per year
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health Cashplan (employee funded)
- Death In Service benefit
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit your CV online.
recruitx ref: 52812040 / INDMP