Business Development Consultant
Business Development Consultant£27,500 per annum
Our client a Yorkshire Coast based College, Skills Support for the Workforce (SSW) project has an exciting opportunity to appoint a Business Development Consultant to develop employer relationships and be the account manager of these relationships to lead to the successful delivery of the project. A work based learning role, the Business Development Consultant will develop employer relationships to address skills shortages of their employees within the York, North Yorkshire and East Riding Local Enterprise Partnership (The LEP) region through the SSW project which is funded through the European Social Fund (ESF). The Assessor will be responsible for identifying and engaging with small businesses in the region and effectively managing these relationships.
- Good organisational and administrative skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer orientated
- Adaptable and flexible
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Effective self-management i.e. time management skills, ability to prioritise workloads etc.
- Willingness to develop self and others
- Ability to build relationships of trust and respect
For an application form, press apply and we shall contact you via email.
These role is dependent upon successful outcomes of ESF project applications to the Skills Funding Agency. The posts are fixed term for 18 months with a salary of £27,500, subject to qualifications and industrial experience.
Apply for Business Development Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly