Following a decision by FIS to invest in reducing the skills gap in the Finishes and Interiors Sector, FIS is seeking an experienced proactive project administrator to support its team in delivering numerous training projects over the next 18 months.
Applicants are requested to provide a CV along with a covering letter/email outlining why they believe they are suitable for the post.
Key duties will include:
- Responsibility for project administration and compliance.
- Ensuring project milestones are maintained.
- Maintaining all online central project storage and team engagement sites.
- Providing timely and quality communications to the project team.
- Creation and distribution of reports.
- Maintenance of day to day financial records.
- Meeting management including bookings, attendance, minutes and chasing associated actions.
- Liaison with key stakeholders both internal and external as required.
The successful candidate will ideally:
- Be a self-motivated individual who is resourceful, with the ability to build working relationships quickly and effectively.
- Have good organisational, influencing and communication skills both written and verbal.
- Have experience of project environment / customer services.
- Have experience of cost control methods, budgeting, governance and audit.
- Be competent in the use of Mircrosoft products.
- Have knowledge of project management tools such as RAID and Risk Register.
Apply for Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly