If you are up for the BIGGEST challenge of your life in exchange for the greatest amount of learning, apply for this job! You'll need to be happy with jumping in at the deep end and working in a high pressured environment, where attention to detail is crucial and you'll frequently be required to use your noggin!
We only work with the best – the best HR employees, the best clients, the best suppliers. As a result, we’re looking for HR Administrators who know they will succeed.
Our ideal HR candidate will:
• thrive under pressure
• relish the challenge of balancing multiple priorities
• understand that we can do anything for our clients
• recognise the commercial realities our clients face
• have a passion for perfection and attention to detail (you geek!)
• be willing to learn and push yourself
• have excellent problem solving skills and use of initiative
• be passionate and energetic
• have an awesome sense of humour
• be super organised
The HR Administrator role involves:
• Drafting contracts and offer letters
• Monthly reporting for clients on all HR related issues
• Flexible working requests
• Employee engagement
• Absence management
• Assisting and advising clients on employee performance management, grievance and disciplinary issues
• Maternity, paternity and adoption advice and support
• Assisting the HR Manager with onsite visits
• And a whole host of other things in between that require your noodle!
Complete the questions and send us your CV and covering letter. Given that we're small, we need our HR Administrators to be committed too. That's why we're asking you to complete some questions rather than just bung us your CV - we want you to be prepared to tell us exactly why you deserve this job out of the hundreds who will apply. Don’t forget this is also assessed!
WHO THE HECK ARE WE?
HR180 is an award winning, fast growing employer resource. We do everything for employers from being their outsourced HR department, to running payroll, mediation and legal services or providing strategic consultancy. Our passion is HR and helping clients to manage their people, whatever the area of HR!
We are fresh, busy, fun, honest, challenging and superhuman! At HR180 going above and beyond is the norm - mediocrity would definitely not fit in! There's nothing we wouldn't do for each other and you could be part of that - but would need to reciprocate. Everyone has the opportunity to shape and influence our business - and whilst we all have the odd bad day - we're all committed to its success.
WHAT DOES THE HR ADMINISTRATOR GET?
• Wellness Cash Plan (healthcare)
• Annual discretionary, profit related bonus
• Free parking and great transport links
• Monthly subsidised massage
• Practical support for CIPD
WHAT EXPERIENCE DOES THE HR ADMINISTRATOR NEED?
• At least 6 months’ previous work experience in an admin role
• Confidently IT literate in Microsoft Office as a minimum
• Minimum 9 A-C grades at GCSE or equivalent
• Full driving license (preferred)