Home Care Assistant / Carer - Full & Part Time Roles
Home Care Assistant / Carer - Full Time & Part Time Opportunities Available
Our client is the country’s largest not-for-profit Care Provider with a long established and outstanding reputation for the quality of its service in Home Care.
They are looking for dependable, dedicated and caring people to join their enthusiastic and motivated Home Care Assistant team. Their highly trained Home Care Assistant Team provides quality care, support and assistance, enabling older people to live independently and with dignity in their own homes.
They are currently recruiting individuals for Full Time and Part Time positions, positions during the day, evening roles and weekends.
Positions will cover Solihull and surrounding area: (Chelmsley Wood, Marston Green, Balsall Common, and Knowle.)
Our client welcomes applications from both experienced Home Care Assistants and individuals who want to work in the Care sector for the first time.
Successful applicants will receive the following benefits:
- Hourly rate of pay £8.40
- Travel allowance – 15p per mile
- Guaranteed Hours
- Paid Annual Leave
- £250 Refer a Friend Scheme
- £50 Annual Retention Bonus
- Free Car Breakdown Cover
- Flexible working hours including Mornings, Evenings & Weekends
- Full Training
- Paid Training & Shadowing with experienced Care Workers
- Ongoing Specialist Care Training
- Dedicated support from your Line Manager
- Career Progression
- Pension Scheme
- Death in Service Benefit
- Childcare Vouchers
- Free Uniform
- Employee Support Helpline
Requirements of the role:
- Must be 18 years of age or over
- A current UK driving licence and access to a vehicle for work purposes is essential
- Excellent communication skills verbally and in writing using basic English
- Must be able to work alternate weekends and be flexible in regards to availability.
If you could be interested in working for this superb organisation, please apply ASAP...
***Please note – by applying to this position, you agree for your CV to be submitted to our client, who shall contact you directly, should your application make their short-list***
Apply for Home Care Assistant / Carer - Full & Part Time Roles
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly