Account Manager Jobs in London & South
Flame Health Dental Sales are seeking an Account Manager in the London & South of England area, for our client which provides industry-leading imaging, software, and practice management solutions for dental and oral health professionals.
Major Purpose of Role:
Responsible for Dental Sales with a focus on Digital Imaging Equipment and Practice Management Solutions Sales for all specialties in the Dental Marketplace. To achieve sales targets and manage territory accordingly for a Southern territory Project Goals/ Anticipated First Year Deliverables:
- Achieve sales targets
- Demonstrate knowledge of Dental anatomy
- Demonstrate advantages of Intra-oral and Extra-oral digital radiology (sensors and pans) over film and/or competitive systems
- Understand and demonstrate the value of cone beam technologies specifically related to the company systems
Demonstrate capabilities/advantage of our Practice Management solutions Job Requirements:
- • Bachelors Degree BA/BSc or equivalent related work experience.
- • Dental Technology
- 1+ years' experience in direct sales in the medical/dental equipment/software industry
- Demonstrate measurable year over year success
Desirable • 3+ years Imaging Sales, Healthcare IT Sales
- Proven ability to consistently achieve and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals
- Excellent organisational, analytical, oral and written communications skills
- Driven and self-motivated with high degree of sales skills, professionalism, and customer focus
- Strong closing and negotiation skills, accustomed to work within a short sales cycle.
- Good at developing customer relationships
- Strong presentation skills in front of individuals and groups Personal Qualities
- Great inter-personal skills and ability to communicate with all levels of customers and internal staff
- Must be able to work effectively under pressure and be able to self-manage own time and work commitments
- Ability to work and succeed independent of supervision
- Energetic and enthusiastic approach to work
- Desire to meet sales Targets
- Professional at all times
4. Work Environment
- This position is home based with regular travel to customer sites (daily visits) and occasional travel to the office.
- Frequently work at a fast pace with unscheduled interruptions/meetings.
- Travel is required approximately 90% per year.
Reasonable Accommodations: The company is fully committed to providing reasonable accommodations to its employees and applicants for employment in order to assure that individuals with disabilities enjoy full access to equal employment opportunities at the company. If you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability, please contact your manager or HR Partner.
CUSTOMERS are the beginning and the end of everything we do. We understand their needs, exceed their expectations in ways that are meaningful to them, and enable their success.
PEOPLE are our most important asset. To our customers, our people are our company. We attract the best people and create an environment where they can reach their full potential.
EXCELLENCE is our enduring aspiration. We take pride in our work and continuously improve.
WINNING is our ultimate goal. We stretch ourselves, we overcome obstacles, we play fair - and we win.
INNOVATION is our passion. With enthusiasm and creativity we develop high impact innovations.
To apply for this Account Manager job or enquire about additional Dental Sales job opportunities in the UK - contact Flame Health Freephone on or if calling from a mobile on alternatively email Flame Health Associates LLP operates as an Employment Agency & Employment Business
Dental-Sales Territory-Manager West-London Sutton Guildford Twickenham Portsmouth Southampton Brighton Reading Oxford Slough Uxbridge Kingston-Upon-Thames UKKEYWORDS:Dental-Sales Territory-Manager London Portsmouth Southampton UK