Territory Manager Jobs in South London
Flame Health Dental Sales are seeking a Territory Manager in the south London area, for our client who are one of the leading provider of Impant Dentistry.
This position reports to the Regional Sales Manager. The Territory Manager is responsible for achieving maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory through the development of customer businesses. Promotes, sells and secures orders from existing and prospective customers through by customizing business proposals to grow both the company's and the Customer's business. Personally contacts and secures new business accounts/customers.
This is a field-based role which will require travel on a day to day basis, mainly in the appointed Territory.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory to generate new business for the organizations products/Services
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Co-ordinates sales effort with marketing, Sales Management, Accounting, Customer Services and Logistics.
- Analyzes the territory potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customer's value to the organization.
- Creates and manages a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities.
- Utilisation of CRM and IANO-S software to enable identification and progress of customer interactions.
- Identifies advantages of and compares organisation's products and services.
- Plans and organises personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time investment for the territory.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
- Participates in trade shows and conventions. Requirements needed Education:
- Degree Qualification or equivalent is preferable Experience
- Previous sales experience or related experience is a sales excellence related role in the Dental industry - 3 years plus
- Dental Implant Nurses, Dental Practice Managers and those with Clinical Implantology experience will be considered.
A competitive salary package and associated benefits, which includes; medical cover, pension, life assurance, as well as a company car, laptop, mobile etc. Is on offer to the right person.
To apply for this Territory Manager job or enquire about additional Dental Sales job opportunities in the UK - contact Flame Health Freephone on or if calling from a mobile on alternatively email Flame Health Associates LLP operates as an Employment Agency & Employment Business
Dental-Sales Croydon Dartford Bromley South-East-London East-London Kingston-Upon-Thames Twickenham Sutton South-West London Greater-London UK
KEYWORDS:Dental-Sales Territory-Manager Healthcare-Sales Account Manager