Social Media Assistant | Bristol
Swiis are seeking an experienced Social Media Assistant to work closely with the Central Recruitment Teams and support the Marketing Manager in the development and delivery of the digital marketing strategy. In particular monitoring and managing social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, LinkedIn and to regularly update the company blogs and newsletters.
The role is full time, permanent, with office hours covering 09:00 - 17:00; however, flexibility with working hours will on occasion be required.
* Work with colleagues to help plan and implement social media campaigns that drive engagement, traffic and enquiries across social media channels.
* Source and produce engaging content to ensure the blog, newsletters and social media channels are up to date, promoting higher engagement and website traffic.
* Drive and manage social media campaigns from content creation, to measurement of campaign success.
* Optimise content following search engine optimisation (SEO) and pay-per-click (PPC)
* Uses timelines and scheduled content to create a consistent stream of new content for audience interaction while analysing, managing, and altering schedules where necessary to optimize visits
* Work closely with the Central Recruitment Team, Carer Recruitment Officers and the local offices to ensure awareness of events and news worthy happenings nationally.
* Help to increase conversion rates and ROI with regard to the above digital marketing channels.
* Use Adobe Creative suite to create graphic and video content
* Administration of press and social competitions, to include organising prizes and contacting winners.
* Must have a passion for all things social
* 1-2 years' experience in a similar role (Social Media channel management)
* Exceptional written skills and a keen eye for detail
* Experience of copy writing and proof reading
* Experience of working with Photoshop or similar program (preferable)
* A strong understanding of the health and social care sector
* Experience of CMS platforms, particularly WordPress
* Up to GBP24,000 per annum depending on experience
* 25 days' annual leave + 8 Bank Holidays
* Excellent Private Health Care and Pension Scheme options
* Childcare vouchers
* Eye care vouchers
To apply, please submit a copy of your CV, along with a covering letter telling us a little more about yourself and why you'd be suitable for this position.
Swiis is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults, where applicable Post holders will be subject to satisfactory disclosure from the Disclosure Barring Service or Protecting Vulnerable Groups Scheme in Scotland.
Due to the volume of applicants, if you have not received a response from us within 14 days, please assume that you have not been successful in your application.
Swiis is an equal opportunities employer.
*Terms and conditions apply