Marketing Co-ordinator - Cambridge
Salary - £22,000 - £24,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen at the Cambridge News; part of the UKs leading print and digital publishing brands company. Trinity Mirror plc is looking for a Marketing Co-ordinator to join their Marketing team. Reporting to the Commercial Support Manager, the Marketing Co-ordinator will be responsible for trade and consumer marketing activity, brand marketing and data analytics.
Do you have a real passion for Marketing and Media and want the opportunity to develop in a leading organisation? Then read on...
Our Business: Trinity Mirror plc
The Cambridge News is part of the Trinity Mirror Group and this is a great opportunity to join one of the UK's multimedia organisations. Trinity Mirror plc, with an award-winning portfolio of newspapers, websites and digital products, is one of the UK's largest multimedia companies employing more than 6,000 people across 60-plus locations around the country.
Trusted, relevant, reliable and essential on social, mobile, desktop and in print, our loyal readers and advertisers are attracted by the knowledge, insight and vital services that our iconic brands (the Chronicle, Journal and Sunday Sun in the North East, and the Daily Mirror nationally, to name just a few) provide. None of this would be possible without our dedicated employees driving the business forward.
- Increase customer base and revenues through trade marketing activity underpinned by a CRM marketing led approach to the business
- Drive audience engagement and reach new audiences across our print, online and mobile platforms for both content and commerce
- As part of the Commercial Support Hub - support and develop the sales team through training, systems, processes, data insight and intelligence to ensure they operate with maximum effect and efficiency Required skills: * Previous experience of working in a marketing role
- Results driven with the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Not afraid to learn new software and systems
- Have an analytical mind-set
- Hold creative copy writing skills
What you need to know
Trinity Mirror plc has a strong benefits package which includes, for this role, a competitive salary and pension along with an extensive flexible benefits portfolio (to be discussed at interview).
The closing date for this role is Friday 28th October, 2016
Trinity Mirror plc is committed to equal opportunity for all. We may collect relevant data for monitoring as part of our candidate registration process.