Chief Delivery Officer
Chief Delivery Officer
Salary: Dependent on experience
Location: Wilmslow, Greater Manchester
Mobica already boasts market leading performance, with on average 37% organic growth per year. How can you contribute to further develop what is probably the most exiting services company in Europe today? We are looking for a person who has a genuine track record of leading expansion from 500-1500 people to several thousand in the software services industry, and are prepared to make it again. But better still!
You understand business, people and process. You are a leader, motivator and problem solver. You are not afraid to roll up your own sleeves. You respect people but make them better. You have managed teams of 100’s of people, understand meeting cost and quality KPI’s and know how to negotiate revised terms. You understand excellence in project delivery and client service. You are visible and approachable, able to listen and adapt. You are a role model preserving key values though your very own actions.
Heads (on a global basis) project delivery, customer care, engineers/sites, resourcing and project office.
Reports to CEO and is part of the Executive Team.
Preferred locations would include Wilmslow/Manchester (in the UK) or Warsaw/Lodz/Bydgoszcz/Szczecin/Lublin/Rzeszow (in Poland). Frequent travel expected to Mobica sites and clients.
Responsibilities of the Chief Delivery Officer
- Develop current accounts and evolve client relations.
- Drive efficiency and develop business practice to the next stages.
- Improve Delivery operations. Process, issue tracking, risk management, delivery reporting.
- Business plans and targets.
- Escalation point, ultimate problem solver.
- Master critical negotiations and annual renegotiations.
- Develop leadership and manage succession.
- Collaborates with peers and reports without casing unnecessary conflict.
- Drive KPI’s such as client satisfaction, business growth, project quality, margin, resourcing efficiency, forecasting accuracy, employee satisfaction.
- Hands on, not in theory.
Who are we?
Mobica is a British privately held services company, employing over 1000 people in UK, Poland, USA and Mexico. Focus is on the mobile and embedded ecosystems, where we through world leading expertise and excellence in customer care, attract projects from world leading brands around the globe. We trade in skills, projects management and problem solving on client intellectual property.
Our recent awards bragging list... includes the Queen’s Award for Enterprise 2016 for our impressive international growth, listed in The Sunday Times Tech Track 100 in 2009, 2010 and 2014, Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Northern Tech Awards Top 50 Fastest Growing Larger Company 2015, London Stock Exchange’s 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain 2015. Shortlisted on the Sunday Times 2015 International Track 200 and the Tech Market Views 12 companies in the UK that punch above their weight in the world market.
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Flexi-Time Hours
- Pension Scheme
- Income Protection
- Life assurance scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Eye Care
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee recruitment referral scheme
- Company events and social activities!
What next... If you want to work for a dynamic and exciting company that returns your loyalty, values your hard work and delivers BIG rewards for your performance, email your CV along with a short statement about why you’re as amazing as our success story.
Get in touch and impress us – only the brilliant need apply!