Field Service Engineer
New opportunity not to be missed! Tchibo Coffee International has an exciting opportunity for a Field Service Engineer - Scotland to join our team, attending customer sites and servicing our plumbed-in coffee machines based in Scotland, primarily covering Perth and Kinross, Dunfermline, Stirling, Crieff, Falkirk and other areas of the Central Lowlands.
We are offering a competitive salary plus one-in-three weekend stand-by payment with potential overtime. Benefits include a company van (available for personal use), annual holiday starting at 23-days plus bank holidays, an enhanced pension scheme, potential company bonus, uniform, mobile phone, fuel card and Cognito mobile software.
Do you have great engineering skills? If so, this could be the position for you!
Tchibo is one of the leading food and coffee service companies in Europe, and we provide a range of products for businesses across the UK.
The key responsibility of this Field Service Engineer - Scotland position is the installation, maintenance and repair of our coffee machine equipment. It will also involve preventative maintenance and boiler inspections.
All relevant training will be provided.
Key Activities of the Field Service Engineer - Scotland
- Prepare your daily allocated jobs, liaising with your Service Co-ordinator
- Carry out repairs according to manufacturer’s specification
- Provide customer advice and training on our coffee machines when required
- Company vehicle maintenance and cleanliness
- Parts management and stock-takes
- Adhering to the customer rules of attendance
- Working to Health and Safety regulations
- Completing all relevant paperwork
Skills and experience required by the Field Service Engineer - Scotland
- Vending machine experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- A flexible approach to working hours
- Three phase installation
- Electro mechanical skills
- A full driving licence is essential
Ideally you will have field-based coffee machine experience, with a good geographical knowledge of the West Scotland area, and you also enjoy a cup of coffee!
With excellent opportunities to develop and enhance your career, Tchibo Coffee is the place to be. Why not click apply today to become our Field Service Engineer - Scotland – don’t miss out on this exceptional opportunity to join the drinks company that has been successfully providing high quality coffee machines, coffee and related products to businesses across the UK since 1991.
No Agencies please, if you are an agency please respect our policy of no cold calling.
Apply for Field Service Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly