Chef / Cook
We are seeking an experienced chef in the Dunstable area.
Salary 25-26k p.a. Immediate start available. Full time and permanent position.
52 Covers offering standard classic cuisine.
- To manage all day to day aspects of preparation and presentation of the food service offer to the Company's standards
- Prepare food to the highest standard of quality at all times
- Manage food ordering to the required company standard.
- Follow recipes and instruction, as directed by line manager and in accordance to the required food offer
- To ensure that food is presented and served in a clean, hygienic environment
- Ensure all necessary documentation is completed to comply with company and industry standards
- To communicate well with customers and demonstrate a helpful attitude at all times
- To attend/receive any job-related training as required
- Report all accidents and near misses in accordance to the health & safety documentation
- Ensure financial documentation and accountancy of the unit (and those from suppliers) is accurate and within agreed budgeted levels as directed by line manager
- Manage the quality and hygiene of the food cycle from delivery through to service; checking deliveries and taking and recording all temperatures, as required.
- Actively enforce relevant statutory, company and site H&S compliance together with the monitoring of related equipment
This is a great company to work for that promotes a friendly hard working team environment.
If you feel that you would be perfect for the role, please apply.
Apply for Chef / Cook
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly