2 days left
- Full Time
Fixed term contract until September 2017
Closing date: 23 October 2016 at 11.30 pm
We’re looking for a customer focused Receptionist to provide front desk support and be the first point of contact for our service users and referral agencies.
Shelter Manchester delivers advice and support to people in housing need or those experiencing problems with debt and welfare benefits.
Benefits include 30 days annual leave, the possibility of flexible working and significant opportunities for learning and development.
Your key responsibilities:
- Meet and greet visitors and help with their information needs
- Answer the telephone and deal with queries, both internal and external
- Book interview rooms and appointments
- Liaise internally and externally and support staff with case administration.
And what you’ll need:
- Relevant office administration experience, preferably gained within a customer facing role
- An ability to type and use Microsoft Office applications
- Effective communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
For further information about the role and the benefits of working for Shelter please visit our website.
At Shelter, we welcome and encourage applications from everyone regardless of age, disability, gender, ethnicity, religion and sexual orientation. We are facing diverse problems, so need diverse people to tackle them.
Shelter helps millions of people every year struggling with bad housing or homelessness through our advice, support and legal services. And we campaign to make sure that, one day, no one will have to turn to us for help.
We’re here so no one has to fight bad housing or homelessness on their own.
Shelter does not accept unsolicited CVs from external recruitment agencies nor accept the fees associated with them.