Our client is a small family run electrical engineering & contracting company in the Holmfirth area and have a vacancy for an experienced sales person to operate within West Yorkshire to open new and maintain existing accounts.
Computer literacy and a clean driving licence would be an advantage.
Main Role and Responsibilities
- Working in a busy sales office.
- Answering customer phone calls.
- Giving customers prices and quotations.
- Enter customer orders on computer.
- Generate business via telesales.
- Follow up on quotations.
- Place orders with suppliers.
- Help cover counter when required.
- Advise of any shortages or low levels of stock.
- Courteous, polite and professional to all customers, recognize the importance of the role in terms of customer service.
- Any other Duties that benefit the running of the business.
Required Attributes Behaviours & Skills
Managing Customer Relationships - Exceeds customer expectations. Has a friendly, positive, courteous and chatty.
Communication – Is confident. Communicates clearly and appropriately, listens to others. Shares information and is credible.
Delivering Results – Takes personal ownership and pride in achieving accurate service and completion of paperwork. Follows company policies and procedures. Manages time effectively. Meet deadlines. Adapts to unexpected events and is flexible. Planned and organised.
Personal Drive – Demonstrates energy and enthusiasm. Demonstrates integrity and honesty. Builds trust, respect and loyalty.
If you are a target driven and self motivated individual and believe you have what it takes to excel in this role, apply today, by hitting the APPLY button below.
Apply for Sales Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly