Electrical Supervisor / Senior Electrician / NICIEC Qualified
Job Title: Electrical Supervisor
Location: London & M25
Salary: £21.00 - £25.00 / Hour (depending on experience) + Van + iPhone + Laptop
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Our Client is a family owned, well-funded, specialist smoke Ventilation Company, established in 1988, working throughout the UK. They are looking for a full time directly employed Electrical Supervisor for projects they have in London AND surrounding counties.
The Company has a wealth of experience installing and commissioning ventilation systems in industrial, commercial and residential buildings since 1988.
The Projects Division of the business has grown rapidly over the past five years and an additional Supervisor is required to assist in this demanding environment.
- Manage a team of Electricians
- Providing Electricians with up to date drawings
- Attending Site Meetings
- Site Health and Safety (Weekly Toolbox Talks)
- Ensuring Electricians are working to Risk Assessments and Method Statements
- Managing and completing site paperwork
- Assist electricians with installation works as necessary to ensure deadlines are achieved
- Assist with final commissioning of systems
Key Skills & qualifications required:
- Previous experience of working as an NICIEC Qualifying Supervisor
- Working knowledge of Health and Safety at work
- Able to influence people through clear, concise communication skills in both verbal and written format
- Organised and responsive, with the ability to deliver under pressure
- A proven background in a similar role, ideally commercial electrical installations, test & inspecting
- Able to pass an Enhanced DBS check
- C&G 2360 Pt 1 & Pt 2, NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- C&G (2394 & 2395) or 2391 Testing and Inspection.
- C&G 17th Edition IET Regulations BS7671
- Electrical: Minimum of 5 years' experience
- Full UK Driving Licence maximum 6 points
- 23 days paid holiday, increasing up to a maximum of 30 days per annum
- Pension scheme
- Company funded activities at Christmas and in the summer
- Development Programme, up to 100% funding for development programmes for all staff
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Electrical Supervisor, Electrical Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Technician, Qualified Electrician, Senior Electrician, Electrical Coordinator, Senior Electrical Engineer, Senior Electrical Technician, Electrical Engineering Manager, Ventilation Manager, Ventilation Supervisor, Ventilation Coordinator, NICIEC Qualifying Supervisor, Electrical Technician Lead, Electrical Team Leader may also be considered for this role.