Purchasing Administrator / Procurement Assistant / Buyer
Job Title: Experienced Purchasing Administrator
Location: Leamington Spa
The company is a specialist supplier of paper & plastic flexible packaging to human food, pet food, garden & leisure and industrial products.
Founded in 1982, the company has developed a customer base worldwide servicing many different markets and applications. As an ISO and BRC accredited company they strive to continuously improve their quality and service to customers and consumers.
- Negotiating prices and sourcing suppliers
- Processing purchase orders
- Checking supplier order confirmations
- Ensuring purchase orders are planned for production & delivery on time
- Constant contact with suppliers by telephone & email
- Liaising with sales admin team re deliveries/customer orders
- Organising deliveries in & preparing the necessary paperwork
- Monitoring stock level
- Monitoring price levels
- Dealing with administrative issues
- Knowledge of import and export
When sending CV and Cover letter please consider the following question:
“Do you have purchasing experience?”
Candidates will not be considered if this question cannot be answered.
Please also note: When applying our client will only be considering candidates who are within easy reach of the Leamington Spa area.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Purchase order Administrator, Buying Assistant, Online Buying Assistant, E-Commerce Assistant Buyer, Junior Buyer, Procurement, Business Management Graduate, Supply Chain Administrator, Purchasing, Assistant Buyer, Supply Chain Graduate, Procurement Assistant, Buying Assistant, Supply Chain Assistant will be considered for this role.
Apply for Purchasing Administrator / Procurement Assistant / Buyer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly