Application Developer – DBA. 1 Year FTC. London
Application Developer / DBA - VB.NET, C#, MVC, SQL. Central London.
1 Year Fixed Term Contract.
Application Developer / DBA - Key Skills:
- 5+ years commercial experience in application development.
- Full life cycle web development experience.
- Strong VB.NET, C# and MVC experience.
- Experience of the majority from;
- HTML, CSS, SQL, XML, Web and Data Architecture, T-SQL.
- Good application support and / or DBA experience.
- Previous experience working in an environment that required a high degree of confidentiality and trust.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Good English verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK.
Application Developer / DBA - Nice to Have:
- MS Dynamics CRM development
- MS SharePoint development
About the role:
The nature of the Application Developer / DBA ( .NET, VB.NET, C#, MVC ) requires a high degree of confidentiality, trust and reliability.
Your main responsibilities will include;
- Working closely with a team of graphic designers, product marketers, and other internal stakeholders to bring life to our client's brand.
- Application development and integration.
- Maintenance and support of the existing VB.NET and C# MVC applications, adding ad-hoc small scale functionality, troubleshooting and fixing bugs.
- Design and maintenance of schematics of data requirements.
- Design and management of bespoke application development.
- Providing data analysis and reporting support to various business teams.
- Assisting in the development of a long term road map for application development.
- Participating in the design of a robust integration architecture with the CRM system and other custom or 3rd party applications
- Maintaining familiarity with the CRM system and its integration with the website and other applications.
- Designing, implementing and supporting control mechanisms to ensure system and data security.