Production Team Leader
Job Elements: -
• Mon-Fri x3 8hr shifts, 6-2, 2-10, 10-6 (37.5hrs paid week). (Flexibility required)
• This is an ideal opportunity for an ambitious, strong, customer and quality focussed team leader to influence change and positively impact departmental KPI’s in relation to quality and on time customer delivery.
• Ensure 100% on time, in full, as per manifest delivery performance.
• Identify & participate in training requirements and development needs within the team.
• Identify, lead and participate in continuous improvement initiatives, assisting the team to ensure that best practice is embraced and rolled out
• Maximise efficiency of the shop floor, ensuring that labour is correctly and efficiently managed throughout the shift.
• Assist in the development and deployment of robust internal auditing procedures ensuring that all health, safety and quality procedures are adhered to.
• Ensure that waste is kept to a minimum.
• Ensure compliance with all environmental and health and safety regulations.
• Prepare shift reports and communicate performance KPI’s to team as well as departmental communications, team briefs, etc.
The ideal candidate will have:
• A strong customer focussed quality/manufacturing background.
• A structured and disciplined approached to problem solving.
• Previous first line management experience.
• A genuine desire to challenge ‘the norm’, being key driver for necessary improvements.
Apply for Production Team Leader
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly