Teaching Assistant (EBD)
1:1 Teaching Assistant EBD Flintshire
Randstad Education is the UK market leader. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for nearly twenty years. Working with over 2,500 schools each week we can find the right match for your skills.
The school, the child?
We are currently working with a large primary school in Flintshire. This is a mainstream school within a diverse catchment area.
We understand that every school and child is different so we carefully match our teachers and teaching assistants with the schools and children to which they work with best.
We are looking to find a 1:1 Teaching Assistant to work with a KS2 pupil with EBD. You will be based within the behavioural unit attached to the school supporting the pupil on a 1:1 basis.
You must have:
* Previous experience of working as a Teaching Assistant within a Primary school
* Knowledge and experience of the KS2 curriculum
* Experience of working with children with EBD
* Positive handling and restraint training i.e Team Teach or PRICE
* Patience and the ability to engage with children with social and emotional behavioural difficulties
* The ability to build an instant rapport with children
In reward for your hard work and commitment we provide competitive rates of pay with no hidden deductions, a refer a friend scheme, teacher of the term awards, access to Randstad Education's online CPD portfolio, long-term and permanent job opportunities, a dedicated consultant with a 24hr on call facility and an honest and trustworthy approach that matches you to the right school.
To discuss this in more detail, please contact Anne Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 01244 500425
All candidates will be subject to Randstad Education?s child safety standards and UK eligibility checks