Year 5/6 Teacher
Y5/6 Teacher-Ellesmere Port
We are currently looking for an experienced Upper KS2 Teacher to teach a Y5/6 class from Easter 2016 to cover a secondment. We are looking for an outstanding teacher who has high expectations of achievement and a caring, creative approach to teaching and learning.
We are looking for a teacher who:
* has an excellent knowledge and underatanding of Y6 teaching
* is able to plan for creative and exciting lessons which will engage learners.
* can set high expectations for pupils in order to raise levels of learning within the classroom
* develop professional relationships with pupils and staff
* ensure effective classroom management in line with schools behaviour policy
* Is willing to make a positive contribution to the extended community of the school.
Randstad Education is the UK market leader. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for nearly twenty years. Working with over 2,500 schools each week we can find the right match for your skills. In reward for our teachers hard work and commitment we provide competitive rates of pay with no hidden deductions, a refer a friend scheme, teacher of the term awards, access to Randstad Education's online CPD portfolio, long-term and permanent job opportunities, a dedicated consultant with a 24hr on call facility and an honest and trustworthy approach that matches you to the right school.
To discuss this position in more detail, please contact Anne Roughley at email@example.com or call 01244 500425
All candidates will be subject to Randstad Education's child safety standards and UK eligibility checks