Teaching Assistant Level 3
You will gain experience of working with children and be able to communicate effectively in a classroom situation. Working alongside various experienced primary school teachers and highly professional Senior Leadership team.
You will be flexible enough to supervise various subjects and have the ability to work professionally in a fast paced, ever changing school environment. Working closely to the schools' policies, you will be an advocate to the pupils and manage behaviour where needed.
With your interest in education from previous work or with a view to starting a career in teaching, a teaching assistant role could be the introduction you are looking for.
- Recent experience of working with primary aged children
- Good communication skills and professional outlook
- Knowledge of child development and relevant attainment levels
- Teaching Assistant qualification - level 3
- Ability to support children's learning and development in a creative and flexible way
For a rewarding start to your career in education, call us now on 0151 255 1666 or alternatively send your cv through to firstname.lastname@example.org