Key Stage 2 Teacher
Are you a KS2 Primary Teacher looking for a potential long-term assignment within the Wirral LA.
As the successful candidate you will be expected to:-
- Hold a qualification with or leading to QTS (overseas qualified teachers are welcome to apply)
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be passionate about teaching and raising standards
- Possess the motivation to achieve and add value to the school
- Be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check and full referencing process
The position offered is a full time post and will involve lessons with children across the lower range of Key Stage 2. The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Plan, prepare and deliver the KS2 primary curriculum to pupils within the school using effective differentiation
- Help organise the classroom to continue the positive teaching environment, liaising with relevant teaching assistants and support staff to develop effective working relationships with pupils and colleagues
- Maintain discipline through employing various classroom management techniques in line with the school's behaviour management policies
- Have the ability and motivation to monitor pupil's progress and keep records on their development
Once registered with Randstad you will become part of our team and as a result you can take advantage of many of our benefits that this brings. Our teachers have a well deserved reputation as being the best in Merseyside and as a reward for your hard work and commitment you will benefit from:
- a dedicated, professional and friendly specialist Wirral consultant and a branch with 24 hour on-call facility
- competitive rates of pay paid weekly, which are fully compliant under the Agency Workers Regulations (AWR, 2011)
- commitment to your continuing professional development through free training including the certified 'Team Teach' course
- 'recommend a friend' bonus scheme worth up to £300
- the flexibility to work when and where you want through our network of branches and our sister company 'teachanywhere'
- being part of a highly respected supply team and developing your own reputation within it, especially through various rewards like 'Teacher of the Term'
Randstad Education is the UK market leader. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for nearly twenty years. Working with over 2,500 schools each week we can find the right match for your skills.
To discuss this in more detail, please contact Paul Casey, by email at email@example.com or call on 0151 255 1666.
Apply for Key Stage 2 Teacher
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly