Year 6 Teacher
Are you looking for work after the October half term?
Do you want to join a friendly and collaborative team?
Then we've got the perfect role for you.
Our school in Scunthorpe are passionate about meeting all children's needs, ensuring their happiness and making the most of their individual talents.
The pupils are full of enthusiasm and they require a patient and pro-active teacher with excellent behaviour management skills to engage and motivate them.
This position is initially temporary but could become permanent for the right candidate.
The staff have a particular focus on developing a lifelong love of learning and the development of essential skills to give the best possible experience and education for the children.
* Access to Free CPD course and Safeguarding Training
* Polite and friendly children eager to learn
* Recommend a friend' bonus scheme worth up to ?300
* Caring & dedicated co-workers
Have you got the passion and drive to raise standards and contribute to taking the school forwards in its mission to constantly deliver a high-quality level of education? If so we ask that you have:
* QTS or NQT status
* Excellent working environment
* Be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check
* Competitive rates of pay
* Developing an innovative and exciting approach to learning.
* Communicating with parents and carers over pupils' progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents' evenings and whole school training events
* Participating in and organising extracurricular activities, such as outings, social activities and sporting events
* Planning, preparation & delivery of curriculum
What we can offer you
Randstad Education is the UK market leader in education recruitment. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for over twenty years. Working with over 2,500 schools each week we can find the right match for your skills.
At Randstad Education we take pride in our commitment to raising standards and building a large portfolio of recommendations - In a recent survey with our existing candidate we scored a 9.6 out of 10 for having an overall great experience with Randstad.
When asked what do you like about us -
"The personal service! My local Randstad consultants are genuinely friendly, caring and helpful, as well as the only recruitment agents I know who care to match me to a school suited to me, who care to take my needs and wishes into account rather than just wanting to place me into any school as long as it renders a profit, and to get in touch to ask whether an assignment is going well."
In reward for our teachers hard work and commitment we provide competitive rates of pay, a refer a friend scheme, teacher of the term awards, access to CPD, long term and permanent job opportunities, a dedicated consultant, and an honest and trustworthy approach that matches you to the right school.
Apply for Year 6 Teacher
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly