Year 3 Teacher
Would you consider yourself to be an encouraging and motivating teacher?
Do you have a love of learning, wish to share your ideas and hold high expectations?
Are you a teacher looking for leadership development or possible TLR in an exceptional School?
If this sounds like something you are looking for in your next role, we have the right job for you.
We are seeking a passionate and dedicated Year 3 Teacher for our client who is based in Grimsby.
This is a full time teaching post to start immediately. This lovely school is smaller than your average primary school that hosts just over 200 children aged 3-11.
* Fantastic support from SLT team to ensure you are kept motivated and always improving who will mentor you no matter what stage of your career you are at
* Surrounded by positive and friendly staff with a dedicated hands on head teacher
* You'll be teaching children with good behaviour
* You will be joining a happy friendly school where the staff are committed to providing a secure, caring and stimulating environment
* Fantastic leadership and career opportunities
* Have your own prospects at leading your own CPD
The school strive to give their children every opportunity to have first class experiences, enable them to make excellent progress and aspire to achieve their full potential. We therefore ask that you reflects this ethos and:
* Hold a PGCE or equivalent certification
* Passionate about helping KS2 students excel in all lessons you teach
* Be able to demonstrate your teaching ability and knowledge of the national curriculum
What we can offer you
Randstad Education is the UK market leader in education recruitment. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for over twenty years. Working with over 2,500 schools each week we can find the right match for your skills.
At Randstad Education we take pride in our commitment to raising standards and building a large portfolio of recommendations - In a recent survey with our existing candidate we scored a 9.6 out of 10 for having an overall great experience with Randstad.
When asked what do you like about us -
"The personal service! My local Randstad consultants are genuinely friendly, caring and helpful, as well as the only recruitment agents I know who care to match me to a school suited to me, who care to take my needs and wishes into account rather than just wanting to place me into any school as long as it renders a profit, and to get in touch to ask whether an assignment is going well."
In reward for our teachers hard work and commitment we provide competitive rates of pay, a refer a friend scheme, teacher of the term awards, access to CPD, long term and permanent job opportunities, a dedicated consultant, and an honest and trustworthy approach that matches you to the right school.