Year 5 Teacher
We are currently recruiting for a Long Term Cover Teacher to teach a Year 5 class at a well established primary school in Grimsby.
This position is to cover a planned absence from October half term until the end of the academic year. This role has the potential to be extended into the next term.
- Upper KS2 Teacher
- Client will consider NQTs
- An engaging, committed and enthusiastic teacher who is dedicated to helping children achieve their potential
- The ideal candidate having a comprehensive knowledge of the Key Stage 2 National Curriculum
- The successful candidate will be working alongside a long standing and well experienced team and long term planning and assessments are in place for every child
- This school encourages an inclusive attitude and works hard to ensure that each child is provided with the fullest opportunities to achieve their full potential both academically and socially
- The school has a clear behaviour policy in place and the successful candidate must be willing to follow the institutions policies and procedures to ensure a fair learning environment
- This larger than average-sized primary school in Grimsby is easily accessible by major public transport links
- The proportion of pupils who speak English as an additional language is above that of the national average as is the proportion of pupils supported with a statement of special educational needs and the proportion of pupils known to be eligible for the pupil premium
What we can offer you
Randstad Education is the UK market leader in education recruitment. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for over twenty years. Working with over 2,500 schools each week we can find the right match for your skills.
At Randstad Education we take pride in our commitment to raising standards and building a large portfolio of recommendations - In a recent survey with our existing candidate we scored a 9.6 out of 10 for having an overall great experience with Randstad.
When asked what do you like about us -
"The personal service! My local Randstad consultants are genuinely friendly, caring and helpful, as well as the only recruitment agents I know who care to match me to a school suited to me, who care to take my needs and wishes into account rather than just wanting to place me into any school as long as it renders a profit, and to get in touch to ask whether an assignment is going well."
In reward for our teachers hard work and commitment we provide competitive rates of pay, a refer a friend scheme, teacher of the term awards, access to CPD, long term and permanent job opportunities, a dedicated consultant, and an honest and trustworthy approach that matches you to the right school.
Apply for Year 5 Teacher
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly