Translation Project Coordinator
We are looking for a part-time translation project coordinator to join our team of linguists based in Derby. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing language projects of all sizes from initial client contact through to delivery of translations and preparation for invoicing.
The successful candidate must be fluent in English and speak at least one other language to degree level. We are a small team so you will need to be flexible and be able to work independently. Customer satisfaction is of the utmost importance so you need to be committed to providing the highest level of customer service.
Duties will include evaluating incoming projects to determine the resources and timeframe necessary to complete each assignment, scheduling and managing all stages of the translation project - from translation, proofreading and typesetting to final quality assurance and delivery. Also resolving issues and queries raised by translators on a daily basis and ensuring client satisfaction by liaising with them at every step of the process, keeping them informed and dealing with any issues that arise.
- At least one language to degree level in addition to fluent English
- Previous project management or administrative experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced multitasking and organisational skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- A commitment to delivering outstanding customer service
- A keen eye for detail
- Confident user of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of CAT (Computer Aided Translation) tools an advantage