5 days left
- Full Time
Department: Community Services
Closing Date: Friday 28th October 2016
Argyll and Bute Council are looking to recruit a temporary Classroom Assistant at Park Primary School Family Learning Centre, Oban for 14 hours per week. The anticipated end date is 30th June 2017.
To assist the head of establishment and staff to achieve delivery of the school improvement plan by contributing to:
- The quality of care and welfare of pupils
- The effective organisation and use of resources
- The quality of learning and teaching in the classroom
- The needs of pupils in effectively accessing the curriculum
The hours will be required Monday to Friday 9:20 am to 12:10 pm.
Applicants should note that:-
- This post is not suitable for job share.
- The salary shown is the full time equivalent salary; the actual salary will be paid pro rata for the hours worked, on a term-time basis.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013, as amended, applies to this post.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) membership in relation to working with children.
- This post requires registration with the Scottish Social Services Council (SSSC).
- This is a temporary post which may be filled on a secondment basis by an employee wishing to gain experience/career development and will be at the discretion of the employee’s director.
How to Apply:-
- For information relating to the duties and the requirements of this post, please contact Gillian Carney, Head Teacher on 01631 563941.
- If you are experiencing difficulty applying online and require assistance, please contact a member of the HR and Recruitment Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone on 01546 604334, quoting the post reference ARB01436 /CME36905.
CME36905 - Classroom Assistant.doc
Information For Applicants.docx
PVG Information Sheet - Children.docx