Data Quality Assistant
Before applying for this job, it is important that you read the Applicant Guidance by clicking on the attachments below. These explain the job role and the type of person we are looking for.
Manage the Quality Control team to ensure that information within the core business systems used within Health & Social Care are accurately maintained and that Subject Access Reports, Missing Persons, Adoption Records and other associated requests are timeously administered.
There is a responsibility for the post holder to demonstrate a commitment to quality service delivery through continuous improvement for the benefit of the Service and the organisation.
This position is designated as a Flexible post as detailed on the Worksmart website - http://worksmart.aberdeenshire.gov.uk/
Informal enquiries Nicola Terrans or Peter Twine 01651 871260
This post has a minimum requirement of one reference which should be from your current or most recent employer.
- Use various methods to identify inaccurate, incomplete or duplicated information with core business systems and ensure the team follow agreed procedures to resolve.
- Destruction of client files in adherence with legislation
- Line management of Quality Control Clerical Assistants including instructing, guiding, allocating and checking of work
- Review and regularly update Quality Control procedures and systems in adherence to legislation and to encourage a reduction in duplication
- Carry out redactions and prepare Subject Access Reports
- Identify pre and post-adoption records and ensure completion in adherence to legislation
- Record, maintain and monitor Missing Person’s reports
- Production of data and monthly statistical reports relating to client files
- Administer any additional requests relating to Quality Control and liaise with colleagues as appropriate
• Experience of searching for persons on CareFirst, creating new records on
CareFirst and amending existing records on CareFirst
• Experience of using data query tools such as Access, Multivue and/or Business
• Data inputting experience
• Supervision of employees
Knowledge & Skills
• ICT Literate and proficient in MS Office (word, excel)
• High level of accuracy
• Ability to identify errors in information based on logical deduction
• Ability to communicate and engage with a wide range of staff from a variety
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent organisational skills
• Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
Applying for a job with Aberdeenshire Council.pdf