Financial Review Specialist
A fantastic opportunity to join a forward thinking organisation within the financial services industry has just opened.
My Client is looking for customer orientated people, looking to build a professional career and can offer our clients a genuine advisory service they can trust, that consistently promotes good consumer outcomes. You will be responsible for making contact with existing clients, in order to conduct a comprehensive review of their situation, and to ensure if their existing product/solution is still the suitable option for them. You will then give advice on other products or solutions that better match their individual circumstances.
In return for you hard work, positive and customer focused attitude, you will receive fantastic company benefits. You will also receive full training and the opportunity for progression within the business and increase in salary.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Completing comprehensive fact finds with existing customers in order to determine their needs and requirements
- Complete an accurate financial statement through the use of effective questioning techniques
- Assess the full range of options available to the customer and provide fair and balanced views on all appropriate debt solutions that could assist the customer now or in the future
- Advise on most suitable solution based on a customer's individual circumstances.
- Ensure accurate customer data is captured and reflected within associated correspondence and provide ongoing support to customers for the completion of their review
- Working alongside FCA regulations and guidelines
Do you have:
- At least 2 years' experience of working in a customer service environment
- Experience of working in a Business to Consumer environment
- Strong organisational skills
- Intermediate computer skills
- Ability to work compliantly to defined standards
Working Hours: 9 - 5.30pm x3 days 11.30 - 8 x2 days
Free Parking, On-site gym, On-site restaurant
If this sounds like the opportunity for you click APPLY now for immediate interviews!!