Pharmacist Jobs in Crewe
Flame Health Pharmacy Jobs - Pharmacist Job in Crewe
Salary flexible depending on experience!
Full-time 45 hours
Excellent benefits package
Flame Health Pharmacy are currently recruiting for a nationwide Pharmacy chain.
Our client requires a full-time Pharmacist within the Crewe area!
Your role will be to head up the Pharmacy with a focus on delivering the Sales versus plan whilst delivering all local services available from the PCT. All your colleagues will be trained and coached to aid you to succeed in your role and you will have quarterly 121 reviews with all of them.
All of your colleagues within the pharmacy will have structured training plan which you will be heavily involved with in terms of developing them and helping them to achieve their goals. It goes without saying that you will adhere to all company Pharmacy Standard Operating Procedures in order to protect your customers and you will be responsible for keeping up to date with all Local and National Pharmacy issues.
You will also be tasked in Delivering Corporate Pharmacy Events and helping to ensure that you are seen as the 'Pharmacist of the Community. This will involve organising at least one event per quarter in the community within schools and local interest groups.
You will also be responsible for planning your own CPD in both areas specified by the company and that which you have personally identified.
In return you will receive the following benefits:
- Holidays: 25 days plus bank holidays
- Bonus: Store related bonus system
- Colleague Discount: Eligible to receive 10% discount off company products
- Registration Fees Paid
- Share Plans: Eligible to join the Share Save Scheme after 6 months service
- Pension: Stakeholder Pension Scheme
- Professional Fees: Paid by the company
- Professional Indemnity Cover: Paid by the company
- Voluntary Benefits: Lots of extra benefits on a range of products and services including: holidays, days out, dental plans and much more
- Long Service Awards
You must be a qualified pharmacist registered with the GPHC with pharmacist experience!
To apply for this job or enquire about additional Pharmacy job opportunities in Crewe or the UK - contact Flame Health Freephone on or if calling from a mobile on alternatively email
Flame Health Associates LLP operates as an Employment Agency & Employment BusinessKEYWORDS:Pharmacist Pharmacy Crewe