Optical Store Manager Jobs in Epsom, Surrey
Flame Health Optometry Jobs - Store Manager - Epsom, Surrey
Flame Health Optometry is looking for a Store Manager in the Epsom area for our client who is one of the UK's leading multiple organisations.
As a Store Manager you will be given the freedom you need to deliver the kind of service you would like to receive. Your role will be to manage, develop and grow the store team to deliver total satisfaction to their customers. You will need to drive and challenge the team towards the achievement of store KPI's. Take responsibility for effective staff scheduling to ensure that the store can meet sales demands and maximise peak hours of trading. To demonstrate a good attention to detail along with good customer service. You'll also have a passion for exceeding customer's expectations as well as your own.
• Have previous experience working within an optical or retail environment
• Have previous supervisory/managerial experience within an Optical or retail environment
• Have effective communication skills both verbal and written
• Have good organisational skills and work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
• Be educated to GCSE grade C and above including English and Maths
• Be P.C literate to include basic MS Office i.e. Word and Excel
Both Qualified and Non-Qualified Store Managers will be considered for this role.
In return you will receive a competitive salary of up to GBP25,000 per annum dependent on experience, plus an excellent bonus scheme which is realistic and achievable, 25 days holiday, store discount for family and friends and an individual allowance for yourself, private medical cover and life assurance.
To apply for this Store Manager Job or enquire about additional Optometry job opportunities in the Epsom, Surrey or Greater London region - contact Flame Health Freephone on or if calling from a mobile on alternatively email
Flame Health Associates LLP operates as an Employment Agency & Employment BusinessKEYWORDS:Store-Manager Optical-Manager Epsom Surrey Greater-London Management Opticians