Domiciliary Optical Administrator/Optical Scheduler Jobs in London
Flame Health Optometry Jobs - Domiciliary Optical Administrator/Scheduler - London
Full time (Monday to Friday)
Flame Health Optometry are seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic Optical Administrator in the London area to join our client who are an expanding domiciliary care business.
The company is one of the Country's leading providers of home sight tests to individuals in their own homes, residential and nursing homes
The role may be home based, or initially working from a small office.
Duties to include;
- To book optical appointments for housebound customers from inbound calls
- Outbound calls to existing customers to book eye tests for their residents
- To update & maintain a customer database
- To contact prospect Care homes/Home visit customers & update database
- To schedule appointments in a logical manner
- NHS form & general administrative duties
In return you will receive a very competitive salary package of up to GBP16,000 depending on experience plus bonus.
To apply for this Optical Administrator job or enquire about additional Optometry job opportunities in the London area or the Greater London region - contact Flame Health Freephone on or if calling from a mobile on alternatively email
Flame Health Associates LLP operates as an Employment Agency & Employment BusinessKEYWORDS:Domiciliary-Optical-Adminstrator Optical-Scheduler London Greater london