Sales and Marketing Role
Our client are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic Sales and Customer Service team for their Birmingham location. Representing high profile clients with full product and sales training provided, this could be the opportunity/career you have been looking for.
No previous Sales experience is required, as they have a team ready to coach and develop you in all aspects of our business and the clients, however previous customer service or customer facing experience is an advantage.
Successful applicants will:
- Have excellent customer service skills
- Be a good team player
- Have confident communication skills
- Be focused towards hitting targets
You will be responsible for:
- Delivering high-quality performance
- Understanding clients and customers requirements
- Generating a high customer service skill set
- Promoting and delivering our clients to potential customers
- Full product training and ongoing development
- Travel opportunities both in the UK and overseas
- Bubbly and lively working environment to operate from
- The ability to work as your own boss
Recognition for hard work with excellent uncapped performance related commissions and incentives.
There is no experience necessary, and some of the most suitable candidates often come from the following backgrounds: Home Administrator, Sales, Customer Service, Online Home Working, Secretary, Driving, Warehouse, Picker, Packer, Assistant, Graduate, Christmas Workers, Admin.
To apply for this advert, please use this site's online system, remembering to attach your CV to your application. This is a self employed opportunity with uncapped commission only. They work in two sectors which are events and residential. Please make sure your full name, address and contact details are available so they can contact you if you are successful. Please note they cannot offer sponsorship to candidates that are not EU citizens or those on a Tier 4 student visa.
Apply for Sales and Marketing Role
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly