Part Time Merchandiser - Cambridge
We have some exciting opportunities working across some amazing brands up until the end of the year (with potential of further work going into next year)!
This will entail calling into any of the Big 4 Grocery retailers anytime between Monday to Sunday in any given week.
Your role as a merchandiser will include: Fully Merchandising specific locations in store. Increasing availability. Gaining agreement to place orders for extra stock. Influencing at store level to achieve incremental displays.
If you are an experienced merchandiser or are looking for a change or new challenge then please get in touch to find out more.
- To Fully merchandise specific products
- Gain and maintain incremental displays
- Deliver 100% coverage of allocated stores within your Territory - on time and in full, ensuring quality in your work in line with the brief and standards outlined by CPM and the brief.
- To place stock orders.
The Successful candidate must:
- Driving license and use of a vehicle
- Have an eye for detail
- Ability to build relationships with key in-store stakeholders
- Be proactive
- Maintaining a professional demeanour with the public and store personnel when performing your duties.
- Act professionally at all times whilst representing CPM
- Have a SMART phone for reporting on app
- Call Duration: 1 hr
- Training - T raining will be provided
- Pay rate - GBP7.50-8.50 per hourly call