Field Account Manager - Powerforce
Full time, Permanent
Salary: GBP31,000 per annum + up to 10% bonus opportunity + additional incentives + 30p per mile
Working: 5 days per week, Monday to Friday
Start: October 2016
Territory: London and Midlands
You will be working for Powerforce to fulfil the role of Field Account Manager.
You will be responsible for:
You will have:
- Experience in people management of a field-based team
- Training and development experience
- Client facing experience
- Strong presentation skills
- Hold a full driving licence and your own reliable vehicle
- Confidence with PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook
- Smart and professional appearance
The ideal candidate will have worked in Field Marketing and understand the business as a Junior Account Manager or Account Manager. This role offers the opportunity for a hybrid position across Account Management and Field Management.
Powerforce is a vibrant sales and field marketing company and is proud to have earned six FMBE Awards in 2015. This success is a testament to the outstanding results they continue to deliver and reflects the strong partnerships developed with their customers.
If you would like to be part of our success please email your CV in word format, with contact details (including postal address) to: